[MCOH-EH] increase in WP violence incidents

Thrasher, Terri (Terri) Terri.Thrasher at cchmc.org
Tue May 19 06:46:47 PDT 2020

No we have seen a reduction

Kindest regards,

Terri

Terri L. Thrasher RN MSN
Sr. Director WorkForce Services
HR Operations/HR4U/Benefits-Comp- Leave Administration, Employee Health, Occupational Safety, Environmental Health, Workers Compensation, 803-SAFE, Injury Management, Non CCHMC Badging, Early Education and Childcare Center
3333 Burnet Ave
Cincinnati Ohio 45229  MLC 9006
513-636-6240

This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the read of this message is not the intended recipient,you are hereby notified that any authorized dissemination, distribution or copying of any information from this email is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error please notify me immediately by phone or email and delete this email
Thank you for your consideration and cooperation.