[MCOH-EH] daily symptom checks

Therese Bovee-McKelvey TMBoveeMcKelvey at evergreenhealthcare.org
Tue Jun 2 14:11:00 PDT 2020

We are doing temp & symptoms screening for all person’s entering facilities along with a universal mandatory masking policy and providing masks to visitors if they do not have.  All staff have twice daily temp/symptoms checks, start of shift and mid-shift.  Staff sent home due to temp/symptom(s) are to be tested and can’t return until cleared by employee health.

Therese Bovee McKelvey, MN, RN  Supervisor - Employee Health
425.899.2278 (P)  |  425.899.2277 (F)
EvergreenHealth MS-42, 12040 NE 128th St., Kirkland, WA 98034
Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/evergreenhospital.org> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/EvergreenHosp> | Pinterest<https://www.pinterest.com/evergreenhosp/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/EvergreenHospital> | Instagram<https://instagram.com/evergreenhealth/> | Linked In<https://www.linkedin.com/company/evergreen-healthcare>
www.evergreenhealth.com<http://www.evergreenhealth.com/>