[MCOH-EH] MCOH-EH Digest, Vol 255, Issue 182

Dr Joe Fanucchi drjoe at meditrax.com
Thu Jul 9 08:06:19 PDT 2020

Good morning ... two more subscribers have been added to the "personal
review" list. All messages from these subscribers are not automatically
forwarded to the maillist, but are held until I can review the messages
individually to ensure they comply with these simple requirements (which
are shown in every message from the list server):
> When replying to a message, PLEASE delete all footers, and all
> messages to which you're NOT replying.
> When replying to a DIGEST message, please ensure your reply has a
> specific topic (not just Re:MCOH-EH Digest, Vol 251, Issue 101) so
> other subscribers can locate the thread in the list archives.

Joe Fanucchi

--
*Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM*
President and Medical Director