[MCOH-EH] Infection Prevention role in determining work relatedness of COVID 19 infections in HCPs

Philip Adamo philipad1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 08:38:00 PDT 2020

Hi Ed
A Covid positive employee is considered community acquired unless proven there was an exposure. We can match the patient’s viral genetics to the employees. Infection prevention, safety, Occ med and our epidemiologists all work together. It is a great team. We also have strong collaborative relation with our total rewards benefits team. Occ Med is part of HR.

Be well
Philip Adamo MD MPH
Dartmouth-Hitchcock

Sent from my iPhone