[MCOH-EH] Telemedicine for Occupational Medicine?

arlen rollins arlenrollins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 10:58:21 PDT 2020

Telehealth,

I have been  providing telephone only Occupational Health services  since
about March/April for work related injuries.  The appointments are arranged
in advance, I call the patient, we discuss the problem and then I am them
as best as possible to do the examination themselves and then I recommend
treatment.

You are welcome to call  480 247 2821
arlenrollins at gmail.com

Arlen Rollins, DO, M.Sc., FACPM