[MCOH-EH] Staffing Ratio

Eisenhauer, Julie (TCRHCC) Julie.Eisenhauer at TCHEALTH.ORG
Thu Aug 20 14:59:45 PDT 2020

Following

Sincerely Your Employee Health Nurse.

Julie A. Eisenhauer BSN, RN, CCM
Employee Health Nurse

Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation
167 North Main Street, PO Box 600
Tuba City, AZ. 86045
Phone:(928)283-2432 ext. 41544
Fax: (928)283-2042
Email: Julie.eisenhauer at tchealth.org<mailto:Julie.eisenhauer at tchealth.org>
HR Email: TCRHCC at tcheatlh.org

From: MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net> On Behalf Of Charles Hackett
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 7:38 AM
To: MCOH/EH <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
Subject: [MCOH-EH] Staffing Ratio

We are being asked by our management if there are published staffing ratios for employee health in employee health organizations.
Our population size has expanded considerably and our EOHS staff has shrunk. We are trying to give back up references to justify maintaining and or expanding our staff resources.
Any help would be great
Thank you
Charles Hackett MD, MPH
Lifespan, Providence, RI
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone.