[MCOH-EH] Staffing Ratio

Welch, Linda E LWelch2 at iuhealth.org
Fri Aug 21 06:00:11 PDT 2020

AOHP published a survey back 2016, see attached.

Linda
Linda Welch MSN, RN, ACNS-BC
Manager of Clinical Operations
SCR Employee Health Services
IU Health Bloomington
P.O. Box 1149
Bloomington, IN 47402
T: 812.353.5193 F: 812.353.5465 LWelch2 at iuhealth.org<mailto:LWelch2 at iuhealth.org>
While you look after others, who looks after you? We do!