[MCOH-EH] COVID-19 vaccination planning

Abhijay Karandikar dr_abhik at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 08:17:35 PDT 2020

 All of us in employee health will probably be discussing this at our respective centers, if not doing so already! So, here goes:

I am a part of a clinical operations planning group for COVID-19 vaccination program planning. Have you begun such discussions in your medical centers? If so, do you have guidelines or plans or information that is necessary to implement a successful COVID-19 vaccination program when vaccines do become available? Are there regulatory (state, JCAHO, etc.) requirements/recommendations that are currently “in the making” that you are aware of? Would you be willing to share any information?

If you want to respond separately, I will compile responses and send to the group.

Thanks and stay safe!

Abhijay

Abhijay P. Karandikar, MD, MPH, FACOEM
Reading Hospital