[MCOH-EH] Surveillance system - Workers/COVID-19

Dr Joe Fanucchi drjoe at meditrax.com
Wed Sep 23 15:30:06 PDT 2020

On 9/23/2020 2:35 PM, Coordenação Riscobiologico.org wrote:
> Are you aware of any standardized form or a surveillance system
> regarding health workers with/or exposed to COVID-19 ?
> If you could have any experience, I’d be grateful to receive any
> information you might share.

Your electronic recordkeeping system should contain a template for
documenting and reporting screening dates, exposure history, symptoms,
titer dates and results, work status, and (when appropriate)
return-to-work clearance. If it doesn't, you'll want to contact the
vendor to ensure that gets implemented.

Regards,

Joe Fanucchi

--