[MCOH-EH] covid testing

Mari Numanlia-Wone Mari_Numanlia-Wone at elcaminohealth.org
Thu Oct 22 08:30:36 PDT 2020

Good Morning,

We are offering COVID-19 testing to employees every two weeks (voluntary). At the beginning we had a high demand but that has changed with time. We had to reduce the hours because the demand is not there.

Regards,

Mari Numanlia-Wone, RN, MSN, MBA
Manager Employee Wellness & Health Services
2500 Grant Road Mountain View, CA 94040
650-988-7645 Office
858-267-8550 Direct
mari_numanlia-wone at elcaminohealth.org<mailto:mari_numanlia-wone at elcaminohealth.org>