[MCOH-EH] Covid Testing

Charles Hackett dickenshackett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 05:36:38 PST 2020

We are being inundated with an increase need to test employees for covid.
It’s being driven both by demands from our DOH and an increase in cases
seen amongst our employees
Like all of you our employee health team is stretched to the breaking point
We are trying to look at different ways of structuring our testing program
At the present time all covid testing is coordinated through employee health
How are you structuring your testing
Do you have a separate covid testing center?
Have you been able to increase resources to meet demand
Any insight would be appreciated
Thanks
Charlie Hackett. MD, MPH
Lifespan
Medical Director EOHS, Chief Of Community and Family Medicine RIH