[MCOH-EH] EHR

Kevin Vrablik Kevin.Vrablik at lvhn.org
Tue Nov 24 14:09:56 PST 2020

SYSTOC in occupational medicine practice and OHM in employee health
Wish EPIC had an occ med module (what a huge $ opportunity)

Kevin A. Vrablik, MD, MPH, FACOEM<https://www.lvhn.org/find_a_doctor/profile/3240>
Board Certified Occupational Medicine<https://certification.theabpm.org/physician-lookup/certifications/abpm-flczb-x6508>

Medical Director, LVHN Employee Health Services
Clinical Assistant Professor, USF Morsani College of Medicine

Certified Commercial Driver Medical Examiner
FAA-Designated Senior Aviation Medical Examiner
Certified Medical Review Officer

LVPG HealthWorks - Allentown
1243 S. Cedar Crest Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18103