[MCOH-EH] EHR

Tara Dockery tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com
Tue Nov 24 15:59:46 PST 2020

Hello Carole,  I wish you had included your email so I would be able to respond specifically to you.
We have implemented Agility out here, but we also really liked Meditrax from Dr. Joe Fanucchi.
I really appreciate how his software was so user friendly, built by someone who knows what the user needs.

Agility has a lot of parts to it that my program does not use.

Tara

Tara Lee Dockery, IP, MT(ASCP), BS | Infection Preventionist and Employee Health
Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics
174 1st Ave North | P.O. Box H | Ilwaco |WA | 98624
Phone: 360.642.6307 | Cell : 509-760-7397 | Fax: 360-642-6309  |tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com<mailto:tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D40E32.E65AC8D0]<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>

www.oceanbeachhospital.com<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>