[MCOH-EH] Declination for Covid Vaccination

Denece O Kesler DKesler at salud.unm.edu
Tue Dec 8 12:15:55 PST 2020

We are implementing a declination to manage the number of vaccines planned for a given vaccine clinic and better plan when lower tiers could be offered the vaccine.

Denece Kesler, MD, MPH, FACOEM
Professor
Preventive Medicine Section Chief
Director, UNM COEHP
Medical Director, UNMH OHS
Program Director, UNM Preventive Medicine Residency Program
Division of Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Preventive Medicine
Department of Internal Medicine
Health Sciences Center
University of New Mexico