[MCOH-EH] Covid Vaccination and HHE

Tara Dockery tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com
Thu Dec 17 08:04:18 PST 2020

I am imagining to do your civic duty to quarantine exposures, those with symptoms and positives reguardless of the vaccine status. It is not going to be a cure-all, and you wouldn’t want people exposed.  Just like the flu vaccine isn’t perfect we can’t expect this to be magic, or a virus not to mutate….

Tara