[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] Survey: COVID Vaccine administration/15 minute observation period

Denece O Kesler DKesler at salud.unm.edu
Mon Jan 4 11:19:00 PST 2021

Currently, we also use the 15 minutes for all except those with a history of prior anaphylaxis who wait 30 minutes.
Denece

On Jan 4, 2021, at 12:00 PM, Tara Dockery <tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com> wrote:

[[-- External - this message has been sent from outside the University --]]

We time the staff for the 15 minute waiting period, and have had a 30 minute waiting period for staff with a history of reaction so they can be monitored more closely.
Has gone well so far, reactions have been minimal

Tara