[MCOH-EH] Virtual visits

Morrison LaVay E LMorrison2 at uwhealth.org
Fri Jan 8 05:46:30 PST 2021

Good morning,

Currently we have existing staff working remotely but we are now building positions with 100% remote FTE.  I am wondering if anyone has a good process in place for making sure the individuals, from a health assessment prospective, are 'cleared' to work.  What are your expectations on what pieces of a health assessment need to be completed.  Some questions that have been raised are:  do you complete a UDS?  What about return to work or injury policies?  What about annual flu compliance?  Other vaccine compliance?

Thank you in advance!

LaVay Morrison MSN, RN
Program Coordinator
UW Health Employee Health Services