[MCOH-EH] OSHA video and Medical Evaluation Questionnaire

Deanna Prater dprater at luhonline.com
Fri Mar 12 10:31:22 PST 2021

  For those in a hospital or clinic setting, do you require that ALL of
your new hires watch a OSHA respirator/TB video?  I'm trying to figure
out if it is a requirement.  Also, do you have your employees complete
an OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire?  If yes, I was
wondering if this is something you have ALL employees fill out, or just
those that are likely to wear a respirator.