[MCOH-EH] Medical Center Occupational Medicine Job Opportunity

Regan MD, Lora Lora.Regan at pennmedicine.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 7 12:20:38 PDT 2021

PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH
is seeking a Board Certified Medical Director for its Occupational Medicine and Corporate Wellness Program, joining a network of more than 600 primary care and specialty physicians, at more than 40 offices throughout the region. The Medical Director will join two other physicians, two Nurse Practitioners, and one Physician's Assistant in practice. The primary office location will be in Lancaster with satellite offices in Chester and Lebanon Counties. The Medical Director will oversee a multi-site Occupational Medicine service, meeting the needs of our own Health System employees (9000+) and those of 500+ external employers, for whom we provide services. The Medical Director provides strategic leadership for all clinical and business operations, programs, and services. Additionally, the Medical Director selects, develops, coaches and supervises a highly effective team along with actively building strong partnership within LG Health, as well as with external customers and partners.  The Medical Director will act as the Medical Review Officer (MRO) and review federal- and non-regulated substance abuse testing in accordance  with the requirements of multiple employers' substance use policies.  Clinical expertise in managing musculoskeletal injuries, suturing, applying  splints, treating minor eye injuries, and therapeutic joint injections, are essential skills for this job. The incoming Medical Director will also have expertise in the review and interpretation of spirometry and audiometric testing, including determination of work-relatedness for abnormal test results.

JOB REQUIREMENTS
Board Certification and completion of Residency Training in Occupational Medicine, preferred.
Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine, with 5 years' experience in Occupational Medicine also considered.
Medical Director must be DOT medical examiner and MRO certified or willing to become certified.
Must be familiar with medical requirements under Pennsylvania and US federal statutes, including blood borne pathogens, worker compensation, ADA accommodations, HIPAA, FMCSA, FAA, and OSHA-required medical surveillance.
Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License.

PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers a comprehensive benefits package:
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program so that our employees can stay actively engaged and committed to living their legacy every day. Together, we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.

PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System,  a not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing Lancaster General Hospital (LGH), Women & Babies Hospital and the Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital. We are an Accredited Level 1 Trauma Center with over 800 licensed beds.  We are recognized as 1 of only 9 hospitals in the entire country with awards in Medicare.Gov, LEAPFROG and Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals. We have attained four year Magnet (r) recognition status for the fourth time with the American Nurses' Credentialing Center (ANCC) and we are the 2018 recipient of the Foster G. McGaw Prize in recognition of the commitment to community service.  We are a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals as well as a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking in addition to easy access to NJ shoreline or Delaware beaches. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a train ride away. Local universities, Fulton Theatre, the downtown shopping and dining district and local sports teams make Lancaster a great place to Live, Work and Play.

INQUIRIES TO:
Steven Capo, MHA
Physician Recruiter

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D72BC0.473F87A0]
1030 New Holland Avenue| Lancaster, PA 17601
717-544-7148 Office
717-544-5178 Fax
Steven.Capo at pennmedicine.upenn.edu<mailto:Steven.Capo at pennmedicine.upenn.edu>

Lora S. Regan, MD, MPH, FACOEM
Medical Director, Corporate Health
Lora.Regan at pennmedicine.upenn.edu<mailto:Lora.Regan at pennmedicine.upenn.edu>
Department of Occupational Medicine
Lancaster Office                                           Lebanon Office
2110 Harrisburg Pike Suite 21                  1701 Cornwall Road
Lancaster, PA   17604                                  Lebanon, PA 17042
(717) 544-3155 Patient Appointments
(717) 544-3161 Private line
(717) 544-3167 Secure Fax
[cid:image002.png at 01D72BC0.473F87A0]