[MCOH-EH] Hearing Conservation Program and Electronic Health Record

Zaw Maung zawwmaung at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:49:53 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Which audiometer does your institution use and which electronic health
record does it integrate with? San Francisco General Hospital is
transitioning into Epic and while our current audiometer integrates with
our existing EHR (OHM), it will not do so for Epic. The option provided is
a manual entry and STS calculations can be done via report generation, but
it will take about a 24 hour lag for the report to be generated.

We are looking into middleware software to bridge the gap as we transition
to Epic and wondering if the group has some recommendation for audiometers
and softwares and associated costs that we could look into.

Thanks for your time!

Best,

Zaw Maung, MD, MPH
UCSF | zaw.maung at ucsf.edu