[MCOH-EH] Hearing Conservation Program and Electronic Health Record

Wendland, Douglas Douglas.Wendland at slhduluth.com
Wed May 12 08:50:19 PDT 2021

We use the Benson CCA 200 mini, HC Plus connected to OHM.  Our system EHRs have never been able to integrate with our audiometer, or many other necessary aspects of our practice including Health System Employee Health. Consequently, we have always maintained a separate EHR and use the main EHR primarily for work injury evaluation and treatment.

Douglas M Wendland, MD, MPH
St. Luke's Occupational Medicine