[MCOH-EH] Hearing Conservation Program and Electronic Health Record

Deborah a Sampson da.sampson at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 09:36:10 PDT 2021

Excellent description of the needs and reflects the dilemma I identified when trying to determine EMR options. I am sure others had these same concerns.

This would make for a great beginning article in health admin and HR newsletters…..Perhaps this has been done but I haven’t seen it.

Deb

Sent from Mail for Windows 10