[MCOH-EH] Annual Respirator Fit Testing

Radke, Laura L. M.D. laura.radke at froedtert.com
Mon Jul 12 10:15:07 PDT 2021

Our Internal Occupational Health department manages annual respirator fit testing.  We document compliance in our electronic employee medical record and share reports with managers of those who have not completed testing as required.

Laura L Radke, MD
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Medicine
Medical Director, F&MCW Occupational Health Services
Phone: 262-253-8197 | Fax: 262-253-5152 Cell Phone: 414-530-0723
E-mail: laura.radke at froedtert.com<mailto:laura.radke at froedtert.com>
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Workforce Health / North Hills Health Center Building B First Floor
W129 N7055 Northfield Dr.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051