[MCOH-EH] 2020 EPINet Data Published!

Dr Amber H Mitchell amber.mitchell at internationalsafetycenter.org
Tue Aug 17 10:42:28 PDT 2021

Some of you are EPINet network facilities that share your data with us annually, but for those that aren’t – you’re welcome to view it as well.

Our 2020 US EPINet data (needlesticks<https://internationalsafetycenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Official-2020-US-Needle-Summary.pdf> and mucocutaneous<https://internationalsafetycenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Official-2020-US-BBF-Summary.pdf>) was released last week and every year prior to putting it out on our website for the public to consume, we send a preview to our long-standing EPINet network health systems.  Below you’ll see a brief summary and note of thanks that we sent to them.

Please forward to anyone you think would be interested.

Thank you!

Amber

Amber H Mitchell, DrPH, MPH, CPH
President | Executive Director