[MCOH-EH] Re enhanced PPE

Wendland, Douglas Douglas.Wendland at slhduluth.com
Fri Sep 10 14:59:03 PDT 2021

We have not changed anything specifically for the unvaccinated, but allow respirator use for all patient contacts due to local surge in cases. This is based on individual concern and may include more of the unvaccinated.   If employee elects to use respirator, they must complete the medical clearance and fit testing process.  We only require eye protection for care of known COVID patients.

Douglas M Wendland, MD, MPH
St. Luke's Occupational Medicine