[MCOH-EH] EMRs for large medical center occupational health

CHARLIE SCRIBNER SXSCRIBN at sentara.com
Fri Jan 21 13:05:40 PST 2022

We implemented Cority late in 2020.  We had to build everything. It was not an "out of the box" product but is a huge step up from our previous EMR.  We build our own reports and the reporting is phenomenal.  Employees can schedule their visit using an Employee Portal that is secure within our intranet. They also have access to their record to obtain immunization/titer records, etc.

If they tell you they can interface w/various labs check with the lab because they told us they could interface with Labcorp and Oxford and both had to be assigned an IT project.

Charlie

[cid:image001.png at 01D80EE0.B51AB840]

Use the Employee Health Portal<https://sentara.my.cority.com/#/sso-login> available on Wavenet! Easy access to consent forms, document submissions, and vaccination records. Please click link: Employee Health Portal<https://sentara.my.cority.com/#/sso-login> to take a look or click on "My Cority" on your desktop!

Click here for a copy of your VDH COVID-19 Vaccine Record<https://vase.vdh.virginia.gov/vacapps/f?p=545:1>

Sharleen "Charlie" Scribner, BSN, RN, COHN-S
Clinical Manager
Sentara Healthcare
Employee Occupational Health
Suite 240
6161 Kempsville Circle
Norfolk, VA  23502
Phone: (757) 261-5767
Fax: (757) 222-0122
Pager (757) 680-0102
Email  Sxscribn at sentara.com<mailto:Sxscribn at sentara.com>

I know that this topic has been covered before and I have reviewed the responses. However, I am interested in learning about large multihospital employee health care experience with  EMRs -specifically Cority and Enterprise Health.
Thanks

Ellen R. Kessler, MD, MPH, FACP, FACOEM