[MCOH-EH] Beard Wraps

Maxwell Barb Barb.Maxwell at HCAHealthcare.com
Sun Jan 23 10:49:14 PST 2022

Please remove me from this distribution list as I have joined the ranks of retirees.  It has been a pleasure.  Thank you for everything you do every day.

[GoldBlueGreen (2)]
Barb Maxwell MHA, RN, COHN-S, CCM, CWCP, QRP, FAAOHN
Division Vice President Employee Health/Company Care
Occupational Health Services
HCA - West Florida Division
Phone: (727) 528-5932
Fax: (727) 528-5933
Cell: (727) 560-7252
“Our greatest asset is the customer! Treat each customer as if they are the only one!"

[cid:image001.png at 01D75D53.9E7845B0]

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at the number listed

From: MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh-bounces+barb.maxwell=hcahealthcare.com at mylist.net> On Behalf Of Tara Dockery
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 12:21 PM
To: MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
Subject: {EXTERNAL} Re: [MCOH-EH] Beard Wraps

CAUTION! This email originated from outside of our organization. DO NOT CLICK links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
I am not sure what a beard wrap is.  Can you take a picture and send it out to the group?
We had one employee that wears the long beard style, and someone questioned it for his masking. He somehow gets it so that every hair is contained inside his mask and wears it all day long like that…
They allowed it.. He works in Maintenance so is not in patient care areas the entire day long
Would like to know what the beard wrap is, though.

Tara

Tara Lee Dockery, IP, MT(ASCP), BS | Infection Preventionist and Employee Health
Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics
174 1st Ave North | P.O. Box H | Ilwaco |WA | 98624
Phone: 360.642.6307 | Cell : 509-760-7397 | Fax: 360-642-6309  |tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com<mailto:tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D40E32.E65AC8D0]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.oceanbeachhospital.com/__;!!LgPfcEISpGU!rekj93joB1TQCFBtMIZqutweFUivfr2MUg-aB0IYOmi8q60g-q-IIG8o3dGzqSD2uLsd$>

www.oceanbeachhospital.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.oceanbeachhospital.com/__;!!LgPfcEISpGU!rekj93joB1TQCFBtMIZqutweFUivfr2MUg-aB0IYOmi8q60g-q-IIG8o3dGzqSD2uLsd$>