[MCOH-EH] Question on CMS NHSN COVID-19 Vaccine Report

Erika Sweet esweet at dhs.lacounty.gov
Mon Jan 31 08:19:00 PST 2022

I have not been able to find a solution to capture the new requirement on vendors, ambulance drivers or construction workers. This is near impossible to do as our hospitals use dozens of different ambulance companies and paramedics. Our vendors are tracked in Vendor Mate and I would like to avoid adding all of these individuals into the HR system that feeds our Employee Health database.

We are able to track our employees, contractors, students and volunteers but not this new non-employee type they just added.

Open to any ideas how to mange this new NHSN request with all of the other competing priorities facing Employee Health during this never ending pandemic.

Thanks,
Erika

Erika Sweet, RN, MSN, NP, COHN-S
Director of Employee Health Services
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
Office Number: (424) 306-4060
esweet at dhs.lacounty.gov<mailto:esweet at dhs.lacounty.gov>

[cid:image002.png at 01D8167B.2C926610]