[MCOH-EH] Marijuana... again

Tara Dockery tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com
Tue Feb 1 11:21:21 PST 2022

Our facility follows the federal regulations, so although Washington state may declare it legal, the federal government does not. We still test for THC for new hires, and if the test is positive the job offer is rescinded.

Healthcare is such a critical area to work we have no leeway for that.

That is our take from the SW corner of WA

Tara Lee Dockery, IP, MT(ASCP), BS | Infection Preventionist and Employee Health
Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics
174 1st Ave North | P.O. Box H | Ilwaco |WA | 98624
Phone: 360.642.6307 | Cell : 509-760-7397 | Fax: 360-642-6309  |tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com<mailto:tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D40E32.E65AC8D0]<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>

www.oceanbeachhospital.com<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>