[MCOH-EH] Form Fox

Fiorella, Kristie Kristie.Fiorella at nationwidechildrens.org
Sun Mar 13 14:41:09 PDT 2022

Hello~

I am reaching out to see if someone is currently using Form Fox and your willingness to share 15 minutes of your time to talk with me on your pearls of wisdom with implementation.

We are looking forward to converting the paper process for urine drug screens to an electronic custody and control (ECCF) to remove the risks of paper-based errors and inefficiencies, as well as securing the transmission of information.

Thank you,
Kristie

Kristie K. Fiorella, RN, M.S., COHN-S
Manager, Employee Health
700 Children's Drive Room  A1026
Columbus, OH 43205-2664
Office Phone: 614-355-4140
Office Fax: 614-355-4142
Clinic Hours: M, W, F: 7:30 A - 4:00 P and T, Th: 8:00 A - 4:30 P

[cid:image001.png at 01D83701.7F00E650]
Visit us at www.nationwidechildrens.org<http://www.nationwidechildrens.org/>