[MCOH-EH] Drug Testing

Kimberly Davis Kimberly.Davis at childrens.com
Wed May 4 12:20:39 PDT 2022

We do UDT after employment offer is accepted by the individual and before they report to Occ Health for onboarding. We do not do our own UDT, this is done through Quest. Employees that have a drug screen that fall out of acceptable ranges are reviewed by the Medical Review Officer (MRO) at Quest (could be a prescription medication). We receive the report from Quest indicating if the test is negative or positive based on the review.

This is not an Employee Health process and is managed by our HR department.

Kimberly Davis, MBA, BSN, RN
Director
Occupational Health and Wellness
O: (214) 456-4033
C: (469) 452-3972
E: Kimberly.davis at childrens.com
1935 Medical District Drive | Mailstop Mailstop E2.04  | Dallas, TX 75235
Follow Children’s Health℠ www.childrens.com

Message: 1