[MCOH-EH] Tampa General Hospital: OH physician position

Shea, Joann jshea at tgh.org
Thu May 26 09:52:25 PDT 2022

I am retiring in September and my position will be replaced with a board certified occupational health physician.    This position will have oversight of our hospital based Employee Health and consult with our new corporate occupational health program for outside clients.   Below is the link if you know anyone interested.   Please email me privately if you have any questions.   JoAnn

https://tgh.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2200014R&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York

JoAnn Shea, APRN, MS, COHN-S
Director, Team Member Health and Wellness
Tampa General Hospital
Office: 813-844-7692
Cell:      813-789-3441
jshea at tgh.org