[MCOH-EH] COVID Vaccines from Trials

Dr Amber H Mitchell amber.mitchell at internationalsafetycenter.org
Fri Jun 17 15:02:21 PDT 2022

Always wondering this for myself, as I’ve been in the Novavax trial since January 2021.

Novavax is a Maryland-based company that seems to be struggling with FDA EUA because it’s the “little guy”.  Trial volunteers have “CDC cards”.  I struggle with this often.

Enjoy the weekend all!  Here’s to a happy and reflective Father’s Day and Juneteenth weekend.

Amber

Amber H Mitchell, DrPH, MPH, CPH
President | Executive Director
International Safety Center