[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] Re: Re: [External] Re: Monkeypox exposure in HCWs

Swift, Melanie D., M.D., M.P.H. Swift.Melanie at mayo.edu
Thu Jun 30 14:16:16 PDT 2022

Correction: Jynneos only took 10 minutes to thaw in our experience. Our pharmacist verified with the manufacturer. 10 minutes to thaw is expected. Stability at room temperature is only known for 1 hour (up to 2 excursions lasting 30 min each).
Recommendation is to thaw just prior to administration, move to refrigerator at 2 – 8⁰ as quickly as possible if not administering it immediately after thawing. Stable in refrigerator for a few weeks so best to store frozen. Do not draw up into syringe until ready to administer.

Melanie