[MCOH-EH] USP-800

Swift, Melanie D., M.D., M.P.H. Swift.Melanie at mayo.edu
Wed Jul 13 11:00:17 PDT 2022

Oh, we also did a "show of hands" survey at this spring's AOHC during the MCOH Stump the Chumps session. Among the audience there was a lot of variability, with about half the hands saying they did surveillance and half not. For those who did anything it seemed to be questionnaire +/- lab work, I don't remember any hands up for physical exam. For those doing lab work it was mostly just a CBC, but there was one person who said they did a lot of labs like a chemistry panel and a TSH (however he was planning to go back to his institution after the conference and build the case for scaling that way back!)

Melanie