[MCOH-EH] A/BSL-3 emergency response procedures necessitating non-standard doffing of PPE

Gochnour, Michelle K. michelle.gochnour at seattlechildrens.org
Tue Aug 16 17:06:26 PDT 2022

All,
We are hoping to update our emergency response procedures instructing users of A/BSL-3 facilities for how/when/what to do when non-standard doffing of PPE is required to exit urgently or emergently (including removing someone who is down).  If you have any policies, procedures and/or training you might share I'd be much obliged.

Please feel free to email me directly:
Michelle.gochnour at seattlechildrens.org<mailto:Michelle.gochnour at seattlechildrens.org>

Thanks much!

Michelle Kom Gochnour
Senior Occupational Health & Safety Consultant, Research | Environmental Health and Safety
Seattle Children's

Pronouns: She/her/hers
206-884-2273  OFFICE
206-884-2332  EHS DIRECT LINE
206-755-1022  CELL
Michelle.gochnour at seattlechildrens.org<mailto:Michelle.gochnour at seattlechildrens.org>
OFFICE   Remote; EHS office on JMB 9
MAIL        M/S JMB-9, 1900 9th AVE, Seattle, WA 98101
WWW     Environmental Health and Safety Homepage<http://child.childrens.sea.kids/Research/Center_Support_Services/Environmental_Health_and_Safety/>

***For questions or requests for occupational health needs in research, contact ROH at seattlechildrens.org<mailto:ROH at seattlechildrens.org>

Next out of office:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.