[MCOH-EH] Fit Testing

Wendland, Douglas Douglas.Wendland at slhduluth.com
Wed Aug 31 10:08:18 PDT 2022

Good afternoon Charlie.

We do fit testing for our own employees and are looking to expand to outside employers.
Currently, the program is under Occ. Health and Safety.  We use qualitative testing with testers in all facilities.  Fit testers range from nursing staff to business office staff.  We decided to go this way because of the large geographic area that we serve, roughly 250 miles north to south and 150 miles west to east.  We will be starting to do quantitative testing at our main hospital soon.

Doug

Douglas M Wendland, MD, MPH
St. Luke's Occupational Medicine