[MCOH-EH] staff influenza vaccine waiver process

Cloeren, Marianne MCloeren at som.umaryland.edu
Wed Aug 31 16:16:01 PDT 2022

Hi, Ross!

I can’t speak for the hospital side, but on the university side, flu vaccine is not mandated. But COVID-19 vaccine has been mandated, and we segregated the review for medical and religious reasons. I reviewed the medical exemption requests for employees while Student Health reviews them for students. The religious exemptions are handled by HR and Student Affairs teams.

Marianne

Marianne Cloeren, MD, MPH
Associate Professor
University of Maryland School of Medicine
Division of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
mcloeren at som.umaryland.edu
Office 410-328-2637
Cell 443-466-0033