[MCOH-EH] OSHA Record

Charles Hackett dickenshackett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 04:25:57 PDT 2022

We are converting our employee health records to an EMR from paper.
We are having discussions about what portion of our paper record must be
retained because of OSHA.
Does anyone have guidance or a reference about what must be kept and what
could be tossed?
We have a plan for inputting vaccination records etc and will be keeping
records pertaining to OSHA record keeping
Some of the paper charts are enormous.
Thank you in advance.
Charlie Hackett

*Charles D Hackett, MD, MPH*
Medical Director, Employee and Occupational Health, Lifespan
Chief Community and Family Medicine, Rhode Island Hospital
Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Brown University