[MCOH-EH] Job Opening...Occ Med supervising physician at Scripps Health in sunny San Diego!

Uejo, Craig M. MD Uejo.Craig at scrippshealth.org
Mon Oct 3 10:16:00 PDT 2022

Hello all.
Scripps Health is recruiting a physician to oversee our Employee Care Clinics.  These clinics provide injury care to employees as well as support our employee health program.  The clinics are primarily staffed with nurse practitioners, but a physician leader is also required to supervise, evaluate complex cases and provide clinical support to employee health RNs.  At most, 2 days a week in the clinic would be expected and our volume of patients coming into the clinic is very manageable. We are not a commercial, profit-driven clinic as our benefit to the organization is to support our employees.  We only care for Scripps Health staff, volunteers and contractors.
Experience in determining causation, permanent impairment based on the AMA Guides 5th edition are a plus, but I am open to providing hands-on training. As you will report to the Chief Quality Officer, it is a fantastic opportunity for growth within a large health system and gain experience beyond occupational and employee health medicine.  You will have opportunities to sit on committees and if interested, get involved in infection prevention, quality, patient experience and regulatory reporting.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from anyone interested...Craig

Craig Uejo MD, MPH, FACOEM
Corp VP, Chief Quality Officer
Medical Director Occupational Health and Safety
Scripps Health
10140 Campus Point Dr. CPA 220
San Diego, CA 92121
Tel 858-678-6963

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail or any of its attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sending individual or entity by e-mail and permanently delete the original e-mail and attachment(s) from your computer system. Thank you.