[MCOH-EH] [External] Re: Covid Testing

Behrman, Amy behrman at pennmedicine.upenn.edu
Sat Nov 19 13:05:37 PST 2022

In house programming, sorry!

Amy J Behrman, MD, FACP, FACOEM
Professor, Perelman School of Medicine
Division Chief, Occupational Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19104

On Nov 19, 2022, at 4:01 PM, Charles Hackett <dickenshackett at gmail.com> wrote:

Amy
Is the app “off the shelf” that can be purchased?
Or is it in house designed?
Charlie

On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 12:09 PM Behrman, Amy <behrman at pennmedicine.upenn.edu<mailto:behrman at pennmedicine.upenn.edu>> wrote:
We still ask all HCP to self-screen for symptoms daily with a secure user-friendly app.  If their responses meet criteria for quarantine and testing, the app notifies them to remain OOW and gives instructions for self-scheduling testing.  (We allow home RATs in most cases but also make free PCRs available in multiple locations)   Those who test positive receive automated instructions on when to RTW.  We do maintain a clinical team that monitors results electronically and contacts HCP who warrant more extended isolation such as that based on self-reported immune status.

Happy Thanksgiving! Amy

Amy J Behrman, MD, FACP, FACOEM
Division Chief, Occupational Medicine
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3400+Spruce+St+%0D%0A+%0D%0APhiladelphia,+PA+19104?entry=gmail&source=g>
3400 Spruce St<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3400+Spruce+St+%0D%0A+%0D%0APhiladelphia,+PA+19104?entry=gmail&source=g>
Philadelphia, PA<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3400+Spruce+St+%0D%0A+%0D%0APhiladelphia,+PA+19104?entry=gmail&source=g>  19104<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3400+Spruce+St+%0D%0A+%0D%0APhiladelphia,+PA+19104?entry=gmail&source=g>