[MCOH-EH] Covid Testing

Wendland, Douglas Douglas.Wendland at slhduluth.com
Mon Nov 21 11:57:06 PST 2022

Good afternoon Charles.

We still request reporting COVID-19 symptoms, high risk exposures, and test results to Occ. Health.  Since December 2020 we have used an online reporting system and this has greatly streamlined the process.  We continue to order or request home testing for all with symptoms.  We do at least one PCR test for those without symptoms but with high risk exposure.  Household contacts get at least twice weekly testing with duration individualized.  Our system provides instruction for employees on return to work policy, and situations in which additional testing would be advised.

Doug

Douglas M Wendland, MD, MPH
St. Luke's Occupational Medicine