[MCOH-EH] Work Comp Volumes Staffing LINK (Bonus Link: Electronic Health Records)

wendy thanassi wendy.thanassi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:48:52 PST 2022

Hello all,
MANY THANKS to those of you who gave me information for these spreadsheets.
As you can see, Stanford is WAY out of whack in the Workers Comp staffing
arena!

Below please find the link to the document:
WC Staffing & Volumes
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q-Z1mWCRIKIQeuq4R0whnLTAX0C4bVTj22GHB3hh470/edit#gid=0>

(also, the Holiday present BONUS link is the Electronic Health Record
spreadsheet!)
EHR Programs and Users
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dtfm89t-KEMDJ_Pk4yoPB2KS0hON8Sk68dU3EbhAYl8/edit#gid=0>

PLEASE FEEL FREE to add your own facility's information, or correct any
errors I made on either of them. You should all have full editing access.

Thank you so much!
Wendy T
thanassi at stanford.edu