[MCOH-EH] Booster

Skalka, Casey cskalka at marylanning.org
Sun Dec 18 17:44:22 PST 2022

Hello-
We offer the boosters to our employees. I host booster clinics 2-3 times a month out of the employee health office. Our institution pays for them. How I work it is we have an online sign up we do both Moderna and Pfizer. You must sign up prior to the date to receive. We have had great success and have been providing this service since October to our employees. Our time slots are always full, I usually do them on a Wednesday from 1-4pm. I have 20 slots open and send out an all-user email notifying staff there are more available times. I try to have it open, and email sent the end of the month for the next month.

Thanks,

Casey Skalka, RN

Employee Health

Mary Lanning Healthcare