[MCOH-EH] In Office Lift Test

David Stoklosa dstoklosa at mcleodhealth.org
Fri Jan 6 05:45:54 PST 2023

Ken,
Here you go.  This is the consent our clinic uses with our agility tests.  Our physician and nurses also do some more simple functional and lift testing which we do not require this form to be signed if it's part of a physical or RTW.  If you need any other guidance, please reach out to me directly and I'd be happy to help.
Thank you,
Dave

Dave Stoklosa MS,ATC,CSCS,CEAS

Assistant Director McLeod Occupational Health - Health and Safety

Email: dstoklosa at mcleodhealth.org

Office: (843) 777-5156