[MCOH-EH] Fitness for Duty

Ward, Marissa Marissa.Ward at mountnittany.org
Thu Feb 23 09:36:21 PST 2023

Hello all,
What is your current process for a fitness for duty (reasonable suspicion case) ? Our lab is looking to discontinue using our breath alcohol analyzer due to costs, training, etc. We only use this for fitness for duty cases. I believe we tried to stick with the least invasive procedure and that is why we've used this instead of a blood draw. Just wanted to see what others' processes look like.
Thanks!
Marissa Ward, RN
Employee Health Services Manager
Marissa.Ward at mountnittany.org<mailto:Marissa.Ward at mountnittany.org>
Phone: 814-234-6731
Fax: 814-234-6179

LIFEFORWARD
This email may contain confidential or personal health information (including any attachments) intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to applicable law.  Any inappropriate use, distribution, or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalty.  If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating this error and delete this transmission from your system immediately.