[MCOH-EH] Remote Workers

Erika Sweet esweet at dhs.lacounty.gov
Thu Mar 16 16:21:08 PDT 2023

Our staff who are truly 100% remote, meaning they have (no job duties that require them to report to any of our healthcare providing campuses including meetings or conferences) are not required to be screened for vaccine preventable disease or tb at hire or annually. The hiring manager identifies them as 100% remote, which removes them from all medical surveillance. If job assignment ever change, the manager enrolls them in health screening surveillance.

Erika Sweet, RN, MSN, NP, COHN-S
Director of Employee Health Services
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
Office Number: (424) 306-4060
esweet at dhs.lacounty.gov<mailto:esweet at dhs.lacounty.gov>

[cid:image001.png at 01D95823.4C48CF40]