[MCOH-EH] primary COVID 19 vaccine requirements for new hires

Deanna Prater dprater at luhonline.com
Fri Mar 17 08:09:02 PDT 2023

In Oregon, much of what we do is directed by Oregon Health Authority, so we do still ask for proof of COVID vaccination or a religious/medical exception.  We accept all exceptions.  Last year our COVID positivity rate among vaccinated and non-vaccinated was equal, so there's no logic for us to restrict workers or hold up their new-hire process.

Deanna Prater
Director of Infection Control, Employee Health & Safety
Lower Umpqua Hospital
600 Ranch Road
Reedsport, Oregon 97467
Office:  (541) 271-6323
Fax:  (541) 271-6353

“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”