[MCOH-EH] ending universal masking

Foster, Lisa A. (BILH - Exec Director, Emp Health Clin Ops) Lisa.A.Foster at lahey.org
Thu Apr 20 10:00:39 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I am reaching out to learn how and when other organizations are
managing universal masking after 5/11/23.

We currently have universal masking for all and are working on what we will do in the near future based on CDC and DPH guidance.  We also require those with covid vaccine exemptions to mask and trying to determine if we will continue to require them to mask when others are no longer required to mask.  Curious what others are planning.

Is your organization ending universal masking or have you ended already?
Are you continuing to require masking in certain departments?
For those who have approved covid vaccine exemptions - will you require them to mask after the pub health emergency ends?

Thank you in advance,
Lisa
Lisa A. Foster, MS, ANP-BC
Executive Director, Clinical Operations
Employee Health
Beth Israel Employee Health
781-744-2865 (p)
781-744-5044 (f)

PLEASE NOTE: This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records. See our web page at http://www.bilh.org for a full directory of Beth Israel Lahey Health sites, staff, services and career opportunities.