[MCOH-EH] Hep c testing for pre employment clearance

Enass Awad umhaneen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 12:52:42 PDT 2023

Good afternoon everyone:
   I was wondering if any of you include Hepatitis C testing as part of
your pre-employment checks for new hires !
 If you do , are you doing this across the board or only in jobs that have
a much higher risk of exposure like dialysis techs !!
  Thanks so much and look forward to hearing from you!
Enass
--
Enass Awad A/Rahman,MD,MPH
Department of Occupational Medicine

"We can enrich the world if we choose to embrace our similarities; we can
destroy the world if we choose to emphasize our differences."